Saturday, April 25, 2009

A new era of communication

Well we are taking the plunge. The head first bellyflop into the world of blog and facebook. It is no surprise that we would need to someday, but after so many encouragements and some friends that have gone before us we knew that this medium could be used as a powerful tool to keep us all connected. My hesitation was that if we took the plunge it seems like something else to add to my list to maintain. Then it dawned on me that a few minutes a week posting a picture and sharing some praise reports would be worth it. From what I understand though those few minutes will quickly become the goal to keep me from staying to long on it.

Thanks for your patience and prayers. Please let us know if this is something you want to keep in contact with us. Post more soon!

2 comments: