Monday, August 29, 2011

Camper Comments!

What is the most special thing about Camp Alandale to you?

·       Having Doug as my counselor! And getting to be on the Red team! J

·       The Pine Cone Ceremony because it is a way to let stuff go and a safe place to cry and let your feelings out and let them go. It’s just safe.

·       Testimony and have more friends and seeing the Lord in every person @ camp J THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

·       The most special thing that I admire was that I got to see and admire God’s creation. I also loved that everyone was super close because of God and everybody is similar in their lives. Doug and Cheri were awesome!!!

·       Testimony time I’ve never shared all of my story to people who aren’t close to me so that was big for me!

·       Relationships

·       I have learned a lot. I love the Lord. I plan to give my life to him. I hope to come back as a JC and help kids. I have experienced a lot. I love to help. I am truly blessed by coming this year J

·       The people !! They all shine Jesus through them and I love it and reminds me I’m still loved. Thank you. LOVE YOU.

·       If the earth was the size of a golf ball!

·       Friend, family you did the best this year

·       One-on-one

·       Being with the other campers is just a special experience. I vastly enjoy watching and helping the growth of others whether it be by being a friend or explaining my story.

·       Helping me grow more in God and help me to decipher what verses mean

·       People that care about me and the friends that I haven’t seen in a long time. I trust Camp Alandale about sharing my story.

·       Meeting/getting to know all the people here. Learning more about God. It taught me to just let things go and be more truthful.

·       Learning about God and all the armor of God. I would love to become a JC because I love camp and I love everyone here. Everyone makes me feel so special.

·       I loved the way that I shared my testimony. Also that everybody was there to support me and be there to share my life. I love the way that everyone is supporting to me.

·      The fact that everyone here has strong faith and are understanding and helpful. When I come to camp I feel special. THANK YOU!

·       The Pine Cone Ceremony and when other campers share their testimony and when we sing and worship GOD!

·       Just being able to meet people that care about you and know how to help us get closer to God

·       Everything from the grass to the majestic stars and skies to God! Everything! Accepting Jesus Christ into my heart 4 eternity!!!!! (drawing of him kneeling before God with Bible at his feet and rays coming down from clouds)

No comments:

Post a Comment